Now that you’ve got your web hosting account, let’s work on actually setting up your website.
As mentioned earlier in this guide, we are going to be using WordPress as the foundation to creating your website. WordPress is a content management system (CMS) that is used by over 60 million websites worldwide. The best part? It’s completely free to install and use. We’ve made it easy for our customers to obtain, install and start using WordPress on our hosting platform.
- Login tocPanel from the Temaco Hosting Services client portal:
2.Scroll down to the bottom and click onWordPressunder Softaculous:
3. Click Install Now:
4. Select your protocol (I use www), select your domain, and enter your directory (leave blank to install on the root of your domain – recommended):
5. Enter your blog name and description:
6. Create your admin account (make your username/password hard to guess):
7. Select your language and leave the other two settings default unless you know what you’re doing:
8. Click Search by themes and choose your FREE premium theme by clicking on Select This:
9. Click Install (enter your email address to have a record of everything):
10. Congratulations! WordPress is now installed! This page will show your wp-admin URL, click on it to login and begin customizing your blog: