Table of Contents
Temaco Web-Hosting may share personal data with third parties in order to provide a better service.
- Advertising - Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
- Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- Aggregated or De-identified Data - We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations - To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. Temaco Web-Hosting may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety - We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of Temaco Web-Hosting in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent - Temaco Web-Hosting may share your information with your consent.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails from Temaco Web-Hosting at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing our Privacy Department. As outlined in the Section, Cookies and other Tracking Technologies, you can also control your cookie settings.
With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your Temaco Web-Hosting account or contacting Privacy Department.
For individuals in the EEA, Temaco Web-Hosting’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. Temaco Web-Hosting will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for Temaco Web-Hosting to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, Temaco Web-Hosting will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information